Monday, April 29, 2013

A story in GIF

Most days I wake up and I do this when I look at all of my children, already eating Eggo's that they made themselves, complete with generous heaps of syrupy.

  crazy photo: Supernatural dean-what-gif_zps6909ac1c.gif

I know what you're thinking.  Just get up earlier than them.  Impossible.  If I set my alarm they will get up before that.  I mentally tell myself "get up at 6" they will get up at 5:30.  Its just the way it is. 

Then I look at my book sale rank.  Sometimes I go...

excited photo:  excited-flailing_zps49062a8f.gif

And sometimes I go..

crying photo: Belle crying bellesad_zps0ee214ce.gif

Then I home school and I pretty much do this the whole time.

crazy photo: Oh My God 7ozTU_zpsc4438745.gif

Then.  THEN I get a sweet hour where I write.  I write furiously.  Like a ravenous animal that hasn't eaten in weeks and just came across a fresh Zebra.  I put every thought I've had down.  Sometimes they don't make sense, but they're down!

Oh and in between all of this I nurse the baby and have been taking the oldest kid to Physical Therapy.  Look at this floppy armed cutie. Poor dude has to learn to re-use his arm.  He only has 10% usage in his wrist and fingers as well as needing to learn to straighten the dang thing. 


So, I'm busy.  But one thing I did manage to get done was my paper back!  Its done.  It's freaken done.  Lets twirl around in circles and puke!  I'm so happy!  You can get it HERE

 

No comments: