Monday, February 25, 2013

i feels the dumb



I get up early to write because I've got all kinds of kids in the house and I am responsible for them. Look at them, aren't they adorable!


Don't let them fool you-they're all boys.  Boys are smelly and sticky and loud and hyper and AWESOME!  So I get up while its quiet and the coffee is fresh and I am sleeeepy, to write.  But thank you Lord Jesus for my editor who catches the stupid things I write due to being the stupid. 

I am having fun writing my second book, tho.  It is great getting back in touch with characters and introducing new ones. 

Oh, and here comes the crawling baby, he probably wants milk. (Yes, they're up now and I'm neglecting them.)  I was in the middle of a thought so I threw my Ipad at them and they've been mildly quiet, but I assume they'll give over to their stomachs soon and demand I feed them. 

Cheerio! 

Ok, hes cute.  I will submit to the eyes and go feed him.  But I want my ipad back so I can go onto pinterest!

5 comments:

Rebecca Green Gasper said...

They sure are cute! But wow- 4 boys? :) That's a handful:)

PK HREZO said...

What a good lookin' bunch there!I have one son and he's such a handful alone. I have so much respect for moms of more than one boy. You're right tho--having sons is wonderful!

I have to write in the early morn too sometimes. Once my kids both got into school full time it was a different world. :)

Aurora Smith said...

@ pk, I homeschool.

{insert whomp whomp} noise here.

Anonymous said...

Aw, they are adorable!!! I have 27 kids . . . okay 24 are from school and 1 is my hubby;-) But I have girls, which I think is easier--until they're 13! Only have 4 more good months left with kid #1, lol.

SK Anthony said...

oh my gosh, the cuteness!!!