Tuesday, September 20, 2011

pointless post

My editor is working on my last chapter...then I get it back.

A friend of mine wants to learn the tricks of photography, and as a photographer I told her a few little lessons I learned over the years.  After a lesson, I posed for some pics.  Not bad, not bad.



Here are a few pics I took the last time I emptied my camera.



 

I am currently reading this book. 
                                          

Nothing else, that's it.  Good day to you!

5 comments:

Robyn Campbell said...

Great pics!! Lovely lady and beautiful birds. I truly enjoyed looking at them. :-)

Lynda R Young as Elle Cardy said...

I love the photography. Brilliant. Beautiful colours and composition.

Unknown said...

Lovely pictures!

Tezzie said...

You're beautiful, my friend :)

And, I looove that 3rd bird shot!

Hope the book making is going well for you...miss your freak photos/entries, though :(

Aurora Smith said...

Yeah, me to Tezzie. I have put a few things up, but not much. Its amazing how consuming a book is.