Wednesday, April 27, 2011

W is for WAITING...

I HATE IT...

But it is inevitable. 

Here are a few things I'm waiting on.

SON OF NEPTUNE...The book cover isn't final yet.  This is the book before Son of Neptune.  Its good, check it out!



Passion.  Its the third and final book in the series.  CANT WAIT!



The cover of my book!  AHHHHHHHHHHHHH.  I cant wait to see it!!!

NO IMAGE AVAILABLE! (boo)



Biggest thing that I can not wait for is.  My book.  not being.  Edited anymooore!  Of course this is something that needs time and I am happy to wait for it...but I HATE IT! 

Good things come to those who wait.

I know, I know.

4 comments:

rae said...

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Kayeleen Hamblin said...

Waiting is my least favorite part of the whole writing thing. Waiting for critiques. Waiting for the idea to settle. Waiting, waiting, waiting. I'm going to develop patience, sometime, for sure.

Sylvia Ney said...

Patience is not my strong suit either. Wonderful blog! I'm so glad I found you. I'm stopping by from the A to Z challenge and I look forward to visiting again.

Aurora Smith said...

My Editor laughs. NICE!