Thursday, April 21, 2011

R is for Rad...

Rad is the greatest word in the world, I think.  It is both painfully eighties and still some how completely relevant today. 

Rad...say it.  RAD.  It feels good to say. 



. Rad
"Those are some rad shoes."

Another way to define RAD...my husband knows and teases me about my love for Twilight.  He is hilarious and takes the adorable picture of our three boys off of the computer background and puts this one up in its place!  Its like a little kiss from him when I see it!

Here is another R for you.  RAE.

Rae is RAD.  She is my editor and she is a Super Hero! 

4 comments:

Wicked Stepmother said...

I gave you the Stylish Blogger Award!

http://thewickedstepmomchronicles.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-ps-qs.html

Congrats!

Chantele Sedgwick said...

Ba ha ha ha ha!! I love Twilight too. I'll have to show my hubby this when he gets home tonight! SO funny!! :D

Ruth Josse said...

Rad is a rad word!

RosieC said...

Haha. I love that Twilight shot. I just loaned my copy of the first book to a friend, so I'll have to send her a link to this. Too funny. Thanks :)

Rosie
East for Green Eyes